Simplifying the Relocation Process
The idea of relocating doesn’t have to be stressful. With the Sasso Realty Group at your side, you’ll enjoy a smooth move, from finding your ideal home to our efficient moving tips.
"I am very grateful for all of you. You all contributed to make it possible for me to buy a home. May God always bless you, your business, and everything that you do!"
Navigating the Richmond Market
If you’re familiar with Richmond at all, then you know it’s brimming with wonderful, picturesque neighborhoods worth calling home. Serene and inviting communities offer stately homes whether you’re looking close to the city or on the outskirts of town. The Sasso Realty Group will help you narrow down the best options until you find the home that speaks to you.
Northern and Central Virginia Spotlights
There are so many facets to Northern and Central Virginia that draw prospective buyers from all over. These three highlights are sure to make it easy to call this region home.
History in All Directions
It’s difficult to step foot anywhere in Northern and Central Virginia without running into a piece of history, from the remnants of 18th-century life in Colonial Williamsburg to the traces of the American Revolution.
Classic Golf Courses
Northern and Central Virginia are synonymous with classic golf course designs, crafted by the brightest names in the sport. There are over 100 courses and golf experiences in this region alone for residents to enjoy.
Shopping and Dining
Get your fill of shopping at Tysons Galleria, Springfield Town Center, Fair Oaks Mall, Potomac Mills Mall, and many other shopping centers, then grab a bite at one of the many locally owned eateries, distilleries, and rooftop restaurants.
The Latest Properties for Sale in Northern and Central Virginia
Moving and Packing Tips
Our team wants to make your relocation to the area is as easy as possible—so here are some tips to streamline your move!
Before Your Move
Planning your move a month or two ahead of time will ensure success on moving day. During the planning stage, be sure to…
- Stock up on packing materials—Boxes, tape, packing peanuts, and bubble wrap are all packing essentials.
- Be a minimalist—You don’t want to bring any extra belongings to your new home—consider hosting a yard sale or donating unused items to a local charity.
- Pack with care—Invest in sturdy moving boxes, bubble wrap, and quality packing materials to protect your belongings. Take time to mark boxes with fragile items and place heavier items in smaller boxes.
- Get organized—Create an "OPEN ME FIRST" box containing the items you'll need right away, like toilet paper, towels, sheets, and any other items you can't do without. This will cut down on stress when you're first getting settled.
- Carefully review all moving documents—Before signing any documents from professional moving companies, make sure to read the fine print. Find out if your items will be the only ones on the truck and if they'll be put in storage anywhere before arriving at their new destination.
On Moving Day
Let's make moving day a breeze! Here's what you need to bring...
- Keep personal information—All personal information—including medication, financial records, IDs, and other important documents, should be kept with you on moving day.
- Bring an overnight bag—If you happen to make it to your new home before the moving truck, you'll want to have an overnight bag with all your essentials.
- Have contacts handy—You never know what could happen on moving day, so make sure to have your mover's contact information with you at all times.
After Your Move
You've finally moved into your new home—now it's time to start making memories! But first, be sure to…
- Change the locks—You don't know who has a copy of your new home's keys, so it's crucial to change the locks ASAP!
- Clean first—it's a lot easier to get into the nooks and crannies of your new home without furniture in the way. This way, you'll get the "fresh" feeling in addition to the "new" feeling!
- Unpack by room—you can make the seemingly daunting process of unpacking seem simpler by breaking it down into steps—we suggest starting with the most important rooms first, such as the bedroom or kitchen.
Make the Move to Northern and Central Virginia
Think you’re ready to make the move to Northern or Central Virginia? As your local area specialists, the Sasso Realty Group can help you find the perfect spot to call home. Don’t hesitate to give us a call and check out our Buyer Resources below to prepare yourself for this exciting move.